"Why not seize the pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation!" ~*~Jane Austen

Monday, January 10, 2005

My Salaam to the World

So, I have finally been convinced that I should start up my own blog...never thought I'd have anything interesting enough to write about but I'm not one to pass up my 15 seconds of fame in case you pass by and DO find something remotely interesting. I figured that at the least I'd have a forum from which to bitch and complain about the world. Publish my views on all that goes on in this world which I don't agree with. I don't need a publishing house or a newspaper to approve of what I write or figure out whether I'm too much of a risk...I'm my own publishing house from this day forward...MUAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home