"Why not seize the pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation!" ~*~Jane Austen

Sunday, February 20, 2005

More Odd Behaviour

Ok, so this one just takes the cake...couldn't resist mentioning this. For two days now I've been seeing this guy come to school with a mask on--like the kind people were wearing around in China during the SARS outbreak. I mean, SARS is sooo two years ago and even then most people in and around Toronto did not walk around with masks on. I had this overwhelming urge to ask the guy WHY he was walking around with a mask over his mouth and nose but then I restrained myself. Those MBAs can be really daunting at times and although some are really nice, most of 'em just either scare me at times (don't ask why) or irritate me (primarily 'cause they act like they own the place). So yeah, my query remains unanswered. I shall wait and see if come Monday he's still walking around with that thing over his mouth but oh, wait a minute, the MBAs have reading week next week...darn...I guess I'll have to wait a week to see what develops. Back to studying for crazy midterms....toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home