"Why not seize the pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation!" ~*~Jane Austen

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Oddities

Have you ever seen people that walk around and have entire conversations and you're left wondering whether the person's on the phone or just talking to themselves for some strange reason? Well, happens to me all the time. I know people are using their earphone thingies and are actually conversing with people over the phone but c'mon...if you're just sitting around on a couch whip out that cellphone and hold it against your ear...Would seriously make my life simpler....

Oh, the other thing I noticed ( I swear I see a lot of odd things in the library...probably should get out more)....Big guy with really small laptop. This guy had his laptop sitting on the table and was squinting just to see what he was typing....and his fingers barely sat across the home row....he looked so incredibly uncomfortable and I wondered why he couldn't have just got a laptop that matched his size better...Probably would have cost him less and saved him from a backache...and (now that eye care is no longer covered under OHIP) would probably have saved him some bills from the optometrist's office. I will never understand....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home